Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Disney's "Where's My Water?"



I recently got to work with Disney to help them develop/design their brand new original iPhone app "Where's My Water?"
what a GREAT time i had doing it.
working with Tim the creator and Valerie and Joe and the whole team was really awesome. they are all super talented.

here's a little sneak to some of my designs being used for Swampy and his world  . . .




anyway, i hope you guys like the game. it's really very fun. 
:)

all the best in everything,
m . . . 



7 comments:

Little John said...

Very cool mike...

Also really enjoyed the Archie Babies GN.

Glad to hear you're doing well.

Chris S said...

Looks very cool! I hope an Android version is also in the works.

mike . . . said...

hey guys, thanks!

little john- glad yo liked the Archie Babies GN.
Good to hear from you!

hey chris- i hope they are too!

i'll let you know if i find out anything.

caftan said...

This game rivals that of angry birds and cut the rope I actually think I like it better. Don't let the Disney name fool you this game gets challenging

http://free-android-application.blogspot.com/

zakariaka said...

thank you
http://phone-app-3g.blogspot.com/2011/12/wheres-my-water-apk-for-android-free.html

Art by Andy Bauer said...

Great character design! And I love the game too.

Android app development said...

I like your blog design.This is one of the reliable post.This is one of the good job.keep it up.
Android app developers