Thursday, August 30, 2007

blog for the big red cheese



hey all,
i just wanted to first thank you for checkin' back here and enjoying the stuff that gets posted to this lil' blog.
i've gotten such a great response to the Shazam announcement. thank you all for being excited about it. it's gonna be fun!
:)
and second, i wanted to let you know that we now have a fun new Shazam Blog for the new DC book . . . Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam.
here's the actual link written out. . .
wwww.kunkelshazam.blogspot.com

along with having news and announcements and regular things like that . . . i'll try to sneak extra sketches, scribbles and behind the scenes stuff for the book toooo.
:)
anyway, thanks again for visiting.

enjoy and all the best,
m . . .

6 comments:

Richard Gaines said...

Cool beans, Mike! Hope to check it out soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey... nice gallery man, I loved the "my brain wandered off" hahah I'm feeling like this lately...
I'm 19 and I want to start the career in illustration ( I've ever workod in animation)If you don't mind, take a look at my gallery,There are some simple sketches there, but your opiniom would be nice for be...
best

maarten said...

Ill definitly take a look, looking forward to those sketches :)

azhar said...

Yes!

another masterpiece from Master Mike...
definitely a must buy!

grumpy lobster said...

i really love captain marvel! he is the coolest superhero ever. i hope the book does very well!:)

mdtk said...

I agree grumpy lobster.